Supposing someday, I run for president and win. Here's the top 10 best things about being President of the United States:
10. Leader of the free world.
9. Drop bombs at the push of a button.
8. Issue new currency, put my face on every bill and coin.
7. No more illegal immigrants, English declared "official language".
6. Get my own library some day, become humanitarian and diplomat.
5. See the world for free.
4. Push my own moral and religious agenda through legislation.
3. Define the word "is".
2. Free tickets to any sporting event in the world...forever.
And the #1 best thing about being President of the United States of America...
YOU GET TO HANG OUT WITH HOT WOMEN!
Check out our fearless leader, ambassador of the United States and leader of the free world, showing his support to Team USA...in his own, special way.
Here Mr. Bush is hanging out with Team USA Women's Beach Volleyball members Misty May Treanor and Kerri Walsh. No doubt, they are discussing an exit strategy for the war in Iraq.
Here we see the President verifying the sponsor of the May/Walsh duo...he's pretty sure it's the Nike "swoosh", but staring for a few more minutes should help.
Apparently, Misty got a little bit of sand on her lower back, and Mr. Bush, being the generous and caring man that he is, offers to reach that spot she just can't reach.
Seriously...later in the day, we see him with Laura Bush watching Micheal Phelps swim for gold in the men's 400m Individual Medley, and they are nothing but smiles. They must have some great pillow talk at night.
Oh, to be President....
G.O.A.T., the '70s, 10-1
18 hours ago