Friday, March 13, 2009

2009 Topps Heritage

After two weeks of searching all the usual outlets around town that provide me my fix (gotta chase the dragon, you know?) I finally was able to get my hands on 5 packs of some '09 Heritage cards. To celebrate the occasion (and my day off of work) here are all 65 cards from the five packs (minus the two Cubs cards, because nobody wants to see those. In case you care, they were Ryan Theriot, and the Team Checklist).

PACK 1












PACK 2














PACK 3













PACK 4














PACK 5












I am pretty pleased with the outcome of this 5-pack "Snatch-and-run". The Hardy and Parra cards went directly into my Brewers binder, the Mayo Pujols card should claim a bit of cash on the eBay, perhaps along with the Chrome K-Rod card. Perhaps the profits from those two cards will help subsidize my addiction to Yount and Braun cards.

Time to go, now -Big Ten Conference Tourney on ESPN...GO BADGERS!

4 comments:

RWH said...

Glad to see Topps is saving all of the Angels cards for my packs.

Anonymous said...

Might you consider a trade for the K Rod chrome?

James B. Anama said...

Your site has been added to the Sports Card Blogroll.

Sincerely,

JayBee Anama
bdj610

Bay Rat North West said...

"You're not chasing the dragon. You're living the dream!" - Ryan Z. Braun

If you are not going for the inserts sets can you hook a fellow dreamer up with the Robinson? Not too many more years and he will be a dirty, stinking O.